The Skills section is about discovering what you’re really good at. Maybe you want to get better at something you already do, like playing a musical instrument, or learn something for the very first time, like how to design a website?
By developing practical and social skills and nurturing your personal interests and talents, you’ll boost your self-esteem and your CV.
A full list of Skills Ideas can be found here: DofE Skills Ideas
Plan your section use this planner to answer your questions: DofE Skills Planner
To help keep track of time you can fill a log in each week: Skills Activity Log
- Performance arts More Details
- Science & Technology More Details
- Care of animals More Details
- Music More Details
- Natural World More Details
- Games & Sports More Details
- Life Skills More Details
- Learning & Collecting More Details
- Media & Communication More Details
- Creative Arts More Details